If you wish to see any of the resources we will be using or for more information, please contact the school.
- What is puberty?
- Puberty and conception (delivered by school nurse)
- Emotional changes during puberty
- Puberty and conception
- Conception to birth
Learning Outcomes for Years 5 and 6
Following a series of lessons, pupils will:
- Understand the reasons for the physical and emotional changes which take place during puberty.
- Learn about conception, pregnancy and birth.
- Understand the range of their own and others’ feelings and emotions.
- Know what to do or who to turn to when they are not feeling safe.