If you wish to see any of the resources we will be using or for more information, please contact the school.
Looking after Me
What is Love?
A new baby
Learning Outcomes for Years 3 and 4
Following a series of lessons, pupils will:
· Understand the importance of their personal hygiene.
· Understand what to do or whom to go to when feeling unsafe.
· Take increasing responsibility for keeping the mind and body safe and healthy.
· Value families and friends as a source of mutual support.
· Develop respect for themselves and others.
· Understand how cultural and religious beliefs can affect the way people think.
· Respect difference and acknowledge the importance of equal opportunities.