In our latest Buddies meeting we have discussed how to we can be a good friend.
Buddies discussed the different types of friendships e.g. friends at school, same sports club.
As a group we then listed the qualities of a perfect friend.
Fun to play with
Easy to speak to
Always got your back
Help you when you are sad
In the next buddies' meeting we are going to discuss when we need our friends the most.
Autumn Term News
Buddies have been working hard all Autumn to ensure our yard is a safe and friendly place to play.
The buddies attend regular meetings to update each other on what is happening in our school and how they are finding their role.
During the cold months of December you could often see the flashes of orange vests running around come rain or shine!
Our Restorative Approach - Learn the Questions
Open to all pupils in year 4,5,6
- To attend Buddy Training
- To listen and support pupils at break times
- To make children feel good about themselves
- To tell an adult if you think a child is very upset or in danger
- To help children play and cooperate together
- To use our three restorative questions to solve problems
- To support the lunch time staff to put out and put away resources and games