Llanrhidian Primary School has very effective record of school improvement.
Self-evaluation contributes to our school improvement by providing an accurate assessment of how well our school is performing and crucially what needs to be done next. It helps identify improvement priorities and leads to evidence-based school improvement planning, which results in clear benefits for pupils.
There are 5 important aspects to our robust and embedded self-evaluation:-
- Self evaluation processes are an embedded feature of our school improvement cycle
- Self evaluation involves all staff
- Effective communication and sharing of areas for improvement with all stakeholders
- Clear links between staff development and school priorities
- Culture of high challenge and low threat
In Llanrhidian our Self Evaluation System is cyclical. The following diagram illustrates the process which is continually followed.