At Llanrhidian we understand that being able to provide early morning childcare is extremely useful to many families. We currently provide an “Early Bird Craft Club” which is well received and enjoyed by many pupils, however, the school is unable to fund this provision from the delegated budget.
To keep the costs low for families, and to enable staff to be paid, a contract must be completed on a half termly basis and payment must be upfront. The school charges £20 per half term which enables the child to use this facility as frequently as they need. Siblings are charged at a reduced rate of £10 per half a term. This is extremely good value for childcare and equates to less than 70p per day.
If the school does not receive enough income to cover staffing costs, we will unfortunately need to remove this provision.
When: Every day 8a.m. to 8.25a.m.
Who: Nursery to Y6 (Nursery pupils must be handed over to staff and NOT dropped in drop off zone)
Cost: Contract only £20 per half term. (Siblings £10 per half term). This contact enables you to use it as little or much as you like.
HALF TERMLY PARENT/CLUB CONTRACT
We at Llanrhidian Early Bird Craft Club care for the children in our charge and for the feelings and concerns of their parents. We wish to work with you to provide the best quality craft opportunities in a pleasant, caring and learning environment.
We agree that:
- The club will be open from 8:00am until 8:25am – Monday to Friday each school week.
- Children will be handed over to the breakfast club at 8.25, where they will receive their statutory care.
- If a child becomes ill whilst attending a session we will inform the named contact and the child will be looked after in a quiet area until collected. The child will be observed for any worsening symptoms.
- Medicines will only be administered on completion of a medicine consent form (available from the office).
- We will treat all children as individuals and endeavour to meet their specific needs.
- We will provide a relaxed and friendly environment where children can choose from a wide range of craft activities.
- We will make sure that all parents/carers are aware of any changes to the club’s workings.
We ask that in return:
- You complete the contract and pay for each half term prior to start date.
- You will keep us informed of any changes that may affect your child’s well-being.
Llanrhidian Early Bird Craft Club reserves the right to exclude any child should any of the above terms and conditions not be met.
Letter and Contract "Early Bird Craft Club"
Early Bird Craft Club Contract Request
If you would like more information regarding the provision for early morning childcare, please use this form to contact the school office.