Our new topic this term is:
Go, Go, Gower Rangers
The children have had some great ideas about what they would like to learn about this term.
- Gower Fairies: Where do they live? What do they wear?
- Plants and Flowers: How do flowers grow? What do they need to stay healthy?
- Ice Cream: How do you make ice cream? Whats the best flavour?
- Beaches: What creatures live under the sea?
Our new topic for this term is...
Whose Planet is it Anyway?
6th January - 21st February 2021: Big Schools Bird watch
25th January: St Dwynwen’s Day
12th February: Chinese New Year
14th February: Valentine's Day
16th February: Pancake Day
27th February: National Polar Bear Day
1st March: St David's Day
2nd March: Dr Seuss's Birthday
4th March: World Book Day
14th March: Mother's Day (UK)
1. What colours are a rainbow?
2. Learn to sing the rainbow song in English and Welsh
3. Where do rainbow come from?
4. Who is Aristotle?
5. Is there a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?