Llanrhidian is very proud of their leadership team. Governors are expected to attend six full governing body meetings per year. (Three of which focus entirely upon the school's development plan). In addition to this governors attend termly sub-committee meetings which include:-
2. Health, Care, Support & Guidance
Governors in Llanrhidian agree to:-
- Visit school regularly and take a special interest in all areas of the curriculum and observe lessons at least once a year.
- Attend relevant training.
- Play an active role maintaining standards in Llanrhidian Primary School.
- Support all staff in meeting their objectives.
- Provide critical friendship to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure information to parents is clear and appropriate.
- Challenge the school appropriately.