In line with the School’s ethos of providing learning through first hand experiences, we aim to :
- Create a happy, welcoming .caring secure school environment that respects the UNCRC’s Rights of the Child which combine to enhance self-worth and the ability to value each person’s own self-worth
- Develop each child to the maximum of his/her potential through the offer of a wide range of high quality skill based experiences.
- Promote equality of opportunity and respect for everyone, irrespective of race or gender .
- Develop effective thinking ,independent learning , open and honest self-evaluation and ability to solve problems;
- Use every opportunity to enable each child to experience achievement at all levels in developing the skills of Numeracy, Literacy and Digital Competency;
- Enable pupils to be given progressive responsibility for organising their learning and management of time;
- Through the provision of a wide range of experiences, develop imagination and creativity;
- Develop the natural curiosity that children exhibit about themselves and their world and use this to foster positive attitudes to learning;