Home Learning Pod Pry Cop 2021
This year we will continue with the successful home learning method, which we used last year called the ‘Home Learning Menu’.
The way it works is as follows:
1. There will be a selection of different home learning activities to choose from. They will remain the same each week over the course of a half term.
2. You can choose any one of them for your home learning.
3. You must choose a different activity each week.
4. The order you complete them in is up to you.
5. Over the half term you will have completed a range of different activities linked to our topic for your home learning in any order you want.
6. We will review and celebrate all home learning in each workshop. There is a dedicated section of each workshop to display home learning that is brought in.