Meet this year's Digital Leaders team!
Our mission is to make raise the digital competence skills of everyone in the school.
Due to school closures we sent out a digital survey to children in Pod Pysgodyn and Pod Pry Cop to ask what they thought was going well this term.
Results from our DCF Survey
What's going well
1. Children enjoyed filming and recording.
2. Children enjoyed green screening, filming, singing and dancing.
3. The virtual Christmas shows were amazing and we had many tweets from parents and really good feedback.
What we need to work on
1. Using the iPad minis to film more.
2. More coding.
3. More Minecraft.
Friday 16 October 2020
What we think is going well:
- There are enough chromebooks for all the children in the pods.
- The website is working really well - you can learn from home.
- The website is getting lots of use from children and parents.
- It is easier to see resources.
- During the school closures it was easy to access the website.
- You can see the Pod Flip Bits and the Expected Learning.
What we can improve:
- Parents need videos to help navigate the website.
- We could make videos to help find things on the website.
- The videos need to tell you exactly what to do, so that you know what to do when you are at home.
- Pod Flip Bits need to make it clear exactly what you have to do.