Meet this year's Digital Leaders team!
Our mission is to raise the digital competence skills of everyone in the school.
Meeting 3 - 6 May 2021
We wrapped up the year by having our final Digital Leaders meeting
What we enjoyed this year:
We have a good system of managing chromebooks.
- We really enjoy the new school website.
- The school website allowed us to do home learning.
- We find home learning really good the website really helped me.
- We enjoyed checking in with our teacher from home.
What we want to improve next year:
- We want like more iPads.
'I like it when we had the iPads and made animations and green screen.'
Use the iPad minis and more coding.
'We could put a lot more on the website, less paper'
'More chromebooks, iPads and desktops'
Due to school closures we sent out a digital survey to children in Pod Pysgodyn and Pod Pry Cop to ask what they thought was going well this term.
Results from our DCF Survey
What's going well
1. Children enjoyed filming and recording.
2. Children enjoyed green screening, filming, singing and dancing.
3. The virtual Christmas shows were amazing and we had many tweets from parents and really good feedback.
What we need to work on
1. Using the iPad minis to film more.
2. More coding.
3. More Minecraft.
Friday 16 October 2020
What we think is going well:
- There are enough chromebooks for all the children in the pods.
- The website is working really well - you can learn from home.
- The website is getting lots of use from children and parents.
- It is easier to see resources.
- During the school closures it was easy to access the website.
- You can see the Pod Flip Bits and the Expected Learning.
What we can improve:
- Parents need videos to help navigate the website.
- We could make videos to help find things on the website.
- The videos need to tell you exactly what to do, so that you know what to do when you are at home.
- Pod Flip Bits need to make it clear exactly what you have to do.