“Easter Celebrations and Global Gourmet” –Thursday April 2nd
We will be holding an Easter Eggstravaganza and Art Gallery Day on Thursday April 2nd. All parents and members of the community are welcome to attend. Hopefully the sun will be shining and we can make use of outdoors too.
- Our Easter Bonnet Parade will take place from 1.30pm around the field if dry.
- Art work will be displayed in each Pod
- Easter Café will be situated in the hall
Please can you donate cakes for the cafe, and let us know if you can help.
Easter hampers will be put together for the raffle. Please could you donate to your class hamper in the colours below:-
Pod Pili Pala – Pink
Pod Pengwin – Yellow
Pod Pysgodyn – Green
Pod Pry Cop- White
Raffle will be drawn on Friday 3rd April
The children will be asked to enter any or all of the following categories. All entries will receive a certificate.
- Easter Bonnet (Bring on day)
- Decorated Egg (By Monday 30th March )
- Easter Picture (By Monday 30th March )
We ask that hot drinks are not carried around the school without lids. Bring a re-useable cup if you can!