Dear Parent and Carers,
Thank you for another lovely week in Llanrhidian. Our "Go! Go! Gower Rangers!" topic is going well, and it is so interesting to see how each pod takes their learning in different directions. Please remember to keep up to date with your child's pod through out Twitter account @Llanrhidianp.
Next week is our last week of this half term, and I am so pleased to announce that we have not needed to isolate any pupils. Well done everyone! Until further notice, however, we remain operating under the same guidance, but will update you when this changes. Here are this week's headlines:
1. Copper and a Cuppa Tuesday 25th May 3pm - We will be arranging a "Cuppa with a Copper" event in the school next Tuesday 25th May, for you to discuss any local issues. Pcso Andy Brown and Pcso Joelle Borthwick, will be available in the front yard (by the boat), from 3pm to 3:45pm. We will open the gates at three on this day. We will provide tea and coffee.
All persons will need to adhere to the 2m distance rule at all times and wear a face mark. Parents/carers who wish to speak in confidence will be able to request this and a private space will be made available in the school hall. We hope that this can become a regular event to enable the opportunity to share any concerns.
2. INSET Days - We will be closed to pupils, on the following days: 15th & 16th July (Last day of Summer term for pupil is 14th July). 2nd & 3rd September (First day Autumn term will be Monday 6th September).
3. Half Price Uniform: We still have some items left in the office that we need to sell. We are reducing to half price. If you are interested, please email the office with the size you need, and we can let you know what is available. If you prefer to buy online, please visit our supplier "Bergoni" and order direct.
4. Parent Meetings: All parents and carers should have now received a time for a parent consultation. If you have not, please let your pod staff know as soon as possible. As you will not be able to visit the school this year, we will be sending a folder of work home at the end of the term. We will also be treating you to an end of term "Documentary" that the children are planning and filming.
5. 100 Club: Thank you so much for supporting our 100 club. If you want to pre-book numbers for future draws, please send in your money in multiples of £5. For more information please visit our 100 club webpage.
Have a super weekend.