We really appreciate for all the donations for our class hampers. We will be drawing the raffle on July 9th - so if you would like any last minute tickets, please send the money in to the office. Thank you for those who have supported us already, but you can still send in prizes up until Wednesday.
Thank you so much for your kind responses to our Sports Day. The pupils loved it, we loved it and the videos can be watched over and over on our Llanrhidian Video Channel. (To access the Video Channel Click Here).
Here are the headlines this week:-
1. School Reports - You will soon be sent a letter explaining how to access your child's report. If you do not know your child's Hwb login, please contact your pod teacher.
2. End of Term Folder - In a perfect world you would have visited your child's pod and they would have shown you their work. Instead, your child has chosen two of their favourite pieces of work to bring home. Staff have photocopied these and will be sending home in a folder in the last week of term.
3. End of Term Documentaries - I am sure you remember our end of term video shows released in December. (These are still available on our video channel). This term each pod are developing an end of term film in the style of a documentary. These have been a great learning experience for the pupils, and I am sure you will enjoy. Please share them with all of your family. We will release the links though email and twitter - but remember you can access our video channel any time through the school website. "Llanrhidian School Videos"
4. Term Dates - The last day for pupils this term will be Wednesday 14th July. The first day of term for pupils in Autumn will be Monday 6th September. We will be having our usual launch day on the first day back, please send your child in sports wear as it will be an active day. (Top secret of course).
5. Swansea Bay University Health Board: Communication to Parents: The Swansea Bay UHB have sent the following message out via their social media channels. "Common cold? It could be Covid! Covid-19 cases are rising in young people in Swansea Bay area. Symptoms can now mimic a common cold - so if your child (or you) have symptoms, please get tested."
Have a super weekend!