Dear Parents and Carers,
There is so much going on across the school it really is important that everyone reads our school blog. It is going to be "very busy" few weeks!
If you would like to send your child into school in a Christmas jumper for Christmas Dinner and during the last week of term you are welcome. If not, please wear school uniform.
Thank you for ordering reserve Christmas show tickets, please send the money in by end of Monday so we can send them home. Please understand that the office is not open for any sales, and money must be sent into school a clearly marked envelope. If we have any left we will let you know! Here are the headlines this week:-
Raffle Tickets - Tickets are now on sale via sQuid or by sending money in to the office in a clearly marked envelope. The raffle draw is Monday 19th December. Please help us by sending in pod prizes such as:-
- Christmas gifts
We also need big stand alone gifts from local businesses (Can you help?) If you have any unwanted wicker baskets we would love to up-cycle them into hampers.
Marchnad Nadolig December 13th. Market Stalls and Santa's Grotto 2.30 - 4.30 - With your help this is going to be a great community event. Pupils can be collected from 2.30, or at usual time. The school bus will run as normal. The market will include:-
- A free Santa's grotto to all our primary school pupils and their younger siblings.
- A parent refreshment stall - Please let me know if you can set up and run this stall or can send in Christmassy cakes, treats etc for the stall.
- Christmas Market Stalls - We still have some room if you would like to hold your own table top stall. Please let us know. We do not charge for the stall, so please spread the word.
- Mrs Blackmore's Christmas Kitchen - Turkey and Stuffing Rolls (Veggie Option Available)
Christmas 2022 In a Nutshell
- Church Carol Service December 6th 4.30-5.30 at Llanrhidian Church (Choir only)
- Marchnad Nadolig December 13th. Market Stalls and Santa's Grotto 2.30 - 4.30 (See above)
- Christmas Dinner 14th December (Christmas Jumpers)
- Pod Pili Pala, Pengwins & Pysgodyn Christmas Shows - December 12th (Times 10am & 2pm) and December 15th (Times 10am & 2pm)
- Pod PryCop Christmas Shows - December 20th (Times: 13:30-15:30 & 17:30-19:30) and December 21st (Times: 13:30-15:30 & 17:30-19:30)
- Raffle Ticket Draw - December 19th
- INSET DAY 23rd December 2022
Have a great weekend