- I understand that the school will monitor my use of IT systems, devices and digital communications.
- I will keep my username and password safe and secure – I will not share it, nor will I try to use any other person’s username and password. I understand that I should not write down or store a password where it is possible that someone may steal it.
- I will be aware of “stranger danger”, when I am communicating on-line.
- I will not disclose or share personal information or images of myself or others when on-line (this could include names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, age, gender, educational details, financial details etc )
- If I feel that I want to meet people off-line that I have communicated with on-line, I will discuss my intention with an adult I trust before acting. If I do decide to meet them, I will do so in a public place and take an adult I trust with me.
- I will immediately report any unpleasant or inappropriate material or messages or anything that makes me feel uncomfortable when I see it on-line to an adult I trust.
- I understand that the school systems and devices are primarily intended for educational use and that I will not use them for personal use unless I have permission.
- I will respect others’ work and property and will not access, copy, remove or otherwise alter any other user’s files, without the owner’s knowledge and permission.
I will be polite and responsible when I communicate with others,
I will not take or distribute images of anyone without their permission.
I will immediately report any damage or faults involving equipment or software, however this may have happened.
I will not use social media sites on school devices.
When using the internet for research or recreation, I recognise that:
When I am using the internet to find information, I should take care to check that the information that I access is accurate, as I understand that the work of others may not be truthful and may be a deliberate attempt to mislead me.