Here are some suggested activities for week beginning 30th March. Parents, please feel free to email Mrs Jones or Mrs Marchant to let us know how your children are getting on with their learning. Please also email us if you have any problems logging in or need a password reminder for Oxford Owl. Your child's HWB password can be found in their busy bee book.
Please remember that you can go back and use last weeks suggested games and activities if you wish.
3. Spelling Y1
Here is your weekly spelling list. Get your mum or dad to test you on Friday.
4. Ant problem solving.
6. Letter Formation Please choose at least one cursive letter from the pdf banner to practise with your child each day.
8.Make a Pizza Face.
Can you make a delicious Pizza Face?
Cofiwch an adult will have to help you with this activity.
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried active baking yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- 300ml water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prep:30min › Cook:15min › Extra time:30min resting › Ready in:1hr15min
- Whisk together the flour, yeast and salt. Stir in the water and olive oil, adding more flour a little at a time if the dough is too sticky. Form the dough into a ball, cover and let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Spread the dough onto a generously floured baking tray.
- Spread the passata over the pizza base, layer on the mozzarella cheese and add other ingredients as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pizza base is puffed and golden, about 15 minutes.
9. Can you make a map of your garden?
What type of minibeast lives in each part ?
Have a look at this example as an idea for your plan.
You can use Hwb, you can draw or paint your garden map.