How to support Matthew's House.
This month #LlanHumGoals have met to discuss how we can continue to support Matthew's House. We have decided to launch the 'Warm and Cosy Bank'.
We will be collecting items such as:
- Sleeping Bags
- Warm Clothing
- Tinned soup
- Tents (used but in good condition)
- Tea bags/ Coffee/ Hot Chocolate
- Tinned vegetables and fruit
- Dried fruit
- Treats e.g. chocolate, sweets and crisps
There will be posters available shortly, for more information.
This term we have been helping to promote Matthew's House.
Matthew's House and Matt's Cafe help to feed people in Swansea who cannot afford to buy food.
We have successfully promoted our 'Festive Bank' to help encourage people to donate non-perishable food and toiletries. With your help we have donated over 20 bags of goodies!
This term we have also enjoyed regular meetings to discuss and promote SDG's and to look at the exciting work we have been doing in our EPIC books.
Don't forget to look out for #LlanHumGoals on twitter for our latest news.
AoLE Humanities (geography, history, religious education, business studies and social studies).
Open to all pupils in year 2,3,4,5,6
- To evaluate how well Llanrhidian develops the knowledge and skills of humanities
- To evaluate how Llanrhidian provides meaningful experiences throughout the school in terms of humanities
- To help monitor the AoLE
- To suggest ways in which the school can improve this AoLE
- To work with Miss Walters to plan for improvements