Our missions this year:
- Develop a wider range of additional clubs and activities to better reflect the four purposes (SDP).
- To have a Swansea/Cluster approach to RSE aligned with the new RSE code.
- Consider implementation and design of the CfW. Develop a cluster approach to health and wellbeing developing cluster agreed domains and threads.
What is going well:
- PE - it's regular and all Pods have the opportunity to use the sensory circuit. 'We get to move our body in different ways' 'It helps us get into the green zone'. We think that this is going to get better as they weather is getting hotter and dryer.
- Clwb hwyl is going well because we have different choices for our activities.
- Caffi Cynefin cooking club - Pod Pry are enjoying attending this club and preparing for caffi cynefin. 'We get to learn life skills' 'We develop our communication skills'
- Check-in - we have good check-in systems in our school. Older pupils check-in online.
- We now have timetabled Pupil Voice meetings to help the teachers monitor.
Targets for this term:
- To use the buddy area appropriately.
- Pry Cop's are going to check that all learning environments have 'What zone am I in?' poster.
- Send out a parent video for self-regulation.
- To send out healthy lunch box and water bottle video to parents.
What do you think is going well?
- We are learning to recognise what zone we are in.
- We are learning to help each other because we have all created a one-page profile.
- We have new activities for Clwb Hwyl. However, we feel we need more team sports activities.
- The team thinks that pengwin have lots of cooking opportunities but we feel there needs to be more opportunities for cooking in Pod Pysgodyn and Pry Cop.
- We are really enjoying our community links with Caffi Cynefin but we feel we need more healthy options for the community.