Here are our targets for 2023-2024
Top Tips For Great Evaluations!
1. Find out what the pupils and teachers really think! (Don't forget this needs to be done across the whole school).
2. Show what you found out in different ways
3. Look at pupils' work
4. Keep your evidence organised in one place eg a file. (You may want to compare your Autumn data with your summer data)
5. Have one iPad that you always use so you do not lose any photos or videos.
5. Create an iMovie to show your results.
6. Film in different locations across the school.
7. Never use pupils' names or link any work to them.