L.O: To use rules to spell commonly misspelt words.
Discuss the following words... stressed or unstressed?
Put the following words into a sentence... take care of the spelling and underline any vowels.
Put the right form of the word into the sentence. Write out the full sentence! Use a dictionary if you need to.
1. At the (begin)_____ of August, we went to Paris.
2. We had a (marvel)_____ time in Disney.
3. The Haunted House was a little (fright)______ at first.
4. The Pirates of the Caribbean ride was (differ) _______ from the other rides.
5. I thought it was (definite) ______ the most interesting ride.
6. We spoke to several other (visit) ______, who said they were enjoying themselves.
7. The food at the hotel was quite (satisfy)_______, but some of it was new to me.
8. Our room was not as (comfort)______ as our bedroom at home.
9. In the evening, we watched a (deaf)______, but beautiful fireworks display.
10. We had such a good time and felt rather (misery) ______ when it was time for us to leave.