Monitoring 2023 - 2024
Welcome to the Health and Well-being pupil voice monitoring page for 2023 -2024.
We meet on a regular basis to monitor Health and Well-being across the school.
We may look at books, discuss targets, gather feedback, make videos and plan events.
This is another opportunity for us to be leaders in our school.
Our school development target: To develop further engagement in out of school community sporting events.
Our pupil voice targets for autumn:
- To remind pupils in Pysgodyn and Pry Cop about their P.E. kit.
- To ensure that the P.E. skills are being taught as well as competitive sports.
Our first meeting was successful and we welcomed our new members.
We discussed our SDP target and our pupil voice targets. We want to to see more pupils in P.E. kits.
We have to completed a questionnaire about ourselves in Pysgodyn and Pry Cop.
What is going well?
- Learning new P.E. skills
- Seeing more water bottles in school.
- Timetabling sensory circuit.
- Enjoying book beasties.
What can we improve next term?
- A Pod Pysgodyn book of Beasties.
- A chance to practise competitive sports.
- Pupils report that remembering P.E. kit is getting better. However, there is still pupils not bringing P.E. kit. A reminder needs to be sent out for Spring term.
- Pupils report that there is opportunities for competitive sports in Pysgodyn and Pry Cop.
- Pry Cop have applied for the Llan WOW jobs.
Looking forward to the warmer months, it was suggested by the pupils that we offer different sports e.g. athletics, rugby or basketball.
Spring term - planting
Next meeting we will complete a book look.