Our intention is to get full details of the planned partial return to school by Thursday. The reason for the delay is that we are still waiting for key pieces of information and guidance from Welsh Government and the Local Authority. Once we have this information, governors and I will ensure that the plans for re-opening will be shared with you.
In the meantime we are able to communicate the following:-
- Half Term 15th to 19th February – The school will not be open to any pupils during this week. As this is a school holiday, no distanced learning will be planned.
- School Closure Monday 22nd Feb – The school will be closed to ALL pupils on Monday 22nd February. This is a Swansea directive to enable all schools to prepare for its partial re-opening.
- Partial Re-opening - Pupils from Nursery to Y2 will be returning to school from February 23rd. We are unclear whether this will be on a full time or part time basis.
- Breakfast Club – There will be no breakfast club until further notice.
- Lunches – Packed lunches will be needed initially, however it is hoped that hot lunches will resume on March 1st
As soon as we are able, we will send out a more detailed plan.